- No warranties
This Website including the information and materials, and any software made available, are provided “as is” and “as available” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. iSU shall take commercially reasonable endeavours to keep the Website free from any kind of unauthorised access, computer viruses, however, iSU cannot warrant that the Website shall be free of any computer viruses or any unauthorised access. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet.
- Limitation of damages
- In no event shall iSU or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, their directors, officers, employees, representatives and service providers be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this web site or any linked web site, even if iSU is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. iSU accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- In the event iSU is found liable, despite the limitation above, for any proven and actual loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described above, then you agree that the liability of iSU shall be restricted to, in the aggregate, any service/transactional fees paid by you to the iSU in connection with such transaction(s) on this Website, if applicable.
Despite our best efforts, you will appreciate that no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should therefore take steps to protect against unauthorised access to your password, phone and computer. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your account via unauthorised password activity.
- Unlawful use of this website
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as technical advice of any manner you are solely responsible for any act or transaction undertaken by you. By viewing/accessing the Website you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bhubaneswar, India in respect of any action arising there from or related thereto.
- Sharing of Personal Information
- We use the information we collect to:
- Provide you the services that you have requested.
- Tell you about exciting offers which we think you will value.
- Customize the content and advertising that you see on the Website.
- Improve your experience on the Website and with iSU.
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or with your consent.
- As permitted by applicable law, to assist us in advertising our products and services in various mediums including, without limitation, sending promotional emails, advertising our services on third party sites and social media platforms, direct mail, and by telemarketing.
- iSU shall share personal information about you with partners or affiliated companies to provide products or services you’ve requested or to suggest products and services suitable for you.
- iSU provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with iSU. These companies may use your personal information to help iSU communicate with you about offers from iSU and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- iSU may share your information with its business partners who provide services, who are NBFC, who sponsor an event, or who jointly offer a service or feature with www.iserveu.in.
- iSU shall transfer information collected from you if iSU is acquired by or merged with another company.
- We may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with applicable law, judicial proceedings, a court order, or other legal process. We may disclose the information collected from you if we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, as evidence in litigation in which we are involved, or as otherwise required by law.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name, contact number, address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, to participate on the site, or to apply for a Loan.
- We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our Website to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on our Website, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. iSU or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyse trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. This anonymous information is used and analysed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level.
- We maintain standard call and IP logs that record data about all users who call us and/or access our Website. We store this information for providing services and as an analysis tool. All call logs are stored securely and may only be accessed by our employees or designees on a need-to-know basis for a specific purpose. We use call log information to help provide our members the efficient services under this membership. We collect IP address of all visitors to the Website.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender email id with details of the correction requested.
- iSU may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to ‘opt-out’ of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and, in the event, that you choose to not receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.
- iSU is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Website, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and you shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. iSU is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort user may incur from dealing with any third party.
- In the event, you intend to delete the information submitted by you to iSU from iSU’s database, you shall inform us about the same at [email protected] It is clarified, that after such request, you will not be able to access all the services and content available on the Website.
- A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
- User Generated Content
- Policy Review & Updates.
- This policy will be reviewed by us as and when required and the same may change at any time. The latest & most updated policy can always be found at https://iserveu.in/privacy-policy/
How To Contact Us:
- If you have a technical or general support question, please visit https://iserveu.in/contact-us/ to reach out to us directly.
- If you suspect your iServeU account has been hacked or taken over, please visit https://iserveu.in/contact-us/ to inform us immediately.
- Grievance Officer